ATV, Boating And Snowmobile Injuries
Just as drivers must obey the rules of the road, boaters must operate their vessels responsibly, lawfully and with a proper level of care for other boaters, passengers and those in the immediate area. Snowmobilers and those driving ATVs must operate their vehicles with a lawful standard care for their passengers and those around them.
Negligent operation of boats, ATVs or snowmobiles can result in serious injury to those participating or those in the area where the activities are taking place. Accidents and injuries can arise from:
- failure to travel at safe speed limits;
- failure to have proper safety equipment or failure to maintain safety equipment in good repair;
- failure to use rules of right-of-way;
- failure to maintain a proper look out;
- failure to warn of approaching dangers; and
- operation of a vehicle or vessel under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you or a loved one have been injured or harmed in an All-Terrain Vehicle, Boat or Snowmobile accident – you should contact a lawyer experienced in this area of civil litigation. The lawyers at Wagners have the depth of experience, nearly 80 years of practice, and the expertise to advise and represent you in all stages of your case.
We will pursue your case as fully as is allowed under the law with the goal of ensuring that you receive all of the compensation to which you are entitled. We will strive to bring responsibility to those who have harmed you.
Contact us at Wagners for a review and evaluation of your case.
You can learn more about these and other kinds of serious injuries by following us at: WagnersMedicalMalpracticeLawyerBlog.com