Just as drivers must obey the rules of the road, those driving ATVs must operate their vehicles with a lawful standard of care for their passengers and those around them.
Negligent operation of ATVs can result in serious injury. Accidents and injuries can arise from:
- failure to travel at safe speed limits;
- failure to have proper safety equipment or failure to maintain safety equipment in good repair;
- failure to use rules of right-of-way;
- failure to maintain a proper look out;
- failure to warn of approaching dangers; and
- operation of a vehicle or vessel under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Initial Consultations Are Free Of Charge
If you or a loved one have been injured or harmed in an All-Terrain Vehicle Accident, you should contact a lawyer experienced in this area of civil litigation. One of our injury lawyers would be happy to speak with you. Contact us for your free consultation.