Liam joined the Personal Injury Litigation group at Wagners in 2018 focusing exclusively in car accidents, municipal/premise liability, slip and fall injuries, sexual abuse claims, and short-term and long-term disability claims.
While attending the Schulich School of Law, Liam worked as a Research Assistant in the areas of negligence, medical malpractice, and vicarious liability. Prior to joining Wagners, Liam completed his articles and became an associate at a firm that practises solely personal injury in New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia, 2018
- New Brunswick, 2017
- Juris Doctor, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 2016
- Masters of Arts (History), University of Victoria, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: History; Minor: Political Science), 2010
Areas of Practice
- 30% Motor vehicle claims
- 30% Slip and fall claims
- 20% Sexual abuse claims
- 20% Short-term and long-term disability claims