Loreatha focuses exclusively on assisting victims of negligence. She has a developed practice exclusively in the area of personal injury litigation including car accident injuries, municipal/premise liability, slip and fall injuries and dog bites.
Loreatha regularly represents clients throughout negotiations, mediations and at trial.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Bachelor of Laws Degree, Dalhousie Law School, Dalhousie University (2010)
- Bachelor of Science, Dalhousie University (2007)
- Various annual continuing professional development and legal skills training
Loreatha represents clients across Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Nova Scotia, 2011