Hospital Negligence Lawyers Serving Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island And Beyond
Hospitals are run by a team of many medical professionals. To successfully treat patients and uphold current standards, clear communication among the hospital team is vital. Failure to do so can have devastating effects for patients.
Hospital negligence can include a wide range of matters such as:
- Improper or inadequate monitoring of a patient or fetus;
- Failure to communicate (or lack of communication) between the hospital team;
- Delay in diagnosis or treatment;
- Errors in diagnostic testing;
- Errors in diagnosis and triage in the emergency room; and
- Improper administration of medications.
Hospital negligence encompasses negligent care by medical professionals such as:
- Doctors (including specialists in areas such as pediatrics, anesthesiology, diagnostic radiology and surgeons);
- Residents and interns;
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Laboratory Technicians;
- Various members of nursing home staff; and
- Government agencies providing oversight.
Rely On Us
Unfortunately, many injuries resulting from hospital negligence could have been prevented. Wagners has been successful in representing clients in emergency room error claims, misdiagnosis cases and many more areas of medical malpractice. If you or a loved one has been injured, a member of our Medical Malpractice team would be happy to speak with you to discuss your options. Contact us for your free consultation.
Contact Our Doctor Malpractice Lawyers
If you have been seriously injured, please contact a lawyer at Wagners to discuss your case. You can reach our team by calling 902-425-7330 or 1-800-465-8794, or by completing a short online contact form.